Prep 23 mins
Cook 1 hr
used for his spicy crispy chicken
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon msg
- Trim the excess fat from the chicken.
- Marinade the chicken in the mixture for 3 to 4 hrs or overnight.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and allow to dry.
- Sprinkle the chicken lightly with seasoning.
- Place on baking pan and bake at 325°F for 1 to 1 1/2 hrs until chicken is done.
- Allow to sit for 1 to 2 minutes then serve.