Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons instant minced onion
- 2⁄3 cup celery, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup sweet small pickles, chopped,do not use relish
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimiento
- 1⁄2 small tomatoes, seeded,chopped
- 8 cups elbow macaroni, cooked,drained
- Cool well before adding dressing.
- Combine dressing ingredients and set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients in large bowl.
- Coat well with the dressing.
- Refrigerate at least an hour before serving.
My family loves this. I just use what ever vegtables I have on hand and they just eat it up!
Fantastic! I've made this salad quite a few times, changing around the veggies a bit every time. I can add just about any veggie to it and my kids still love it! I think what makes this salad so good is the dressing and the addition of the sweet pickles (I have used relish).
Added some leftover ham into this salad and used it for a luncheon dish. It was a great hit. I also put in some more veggies that I had to give it some more color.