A favorite among kids and kids at heart is the Colonel's Macaroni and cheese which was originally made fresh daily. Now it comes premade and is cooked in an oven like it originally was when it was made fresh. This was sent to a recipe group, AARestaurant_Recipes, by tabbitha.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a pot bring water to a boil with salt to taste, once the water comes to a boil add the macaroni and cook for 12 to 15 minutes.
- 2When the noodles are cooked drain but do not rinse.
- 3To make the cheese sauce in a pan over low heat combine the Velveeta cheese,shredded cheddar and the milk.
- 4Cook the cheeses till they are melted and then add the salt.
- 5Add the noodles and mix through.
- 6Place in a casserole dish and bake at 400 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes.
- 7You may want to broil the top to make a brown top.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kfc Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.1
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 21.8 mg
- Sodium 274.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 12.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: