1/1 Photo of Kfc Copycat Chicken
enderspartan828 the chef's Note:
This fried chicken is a homemade version of the KFC fried chicken I just love it I mean come on who doesn't like fried chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the eggs and the milk into one bowl and mix them.
- 2Put the flour, garlic, powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and paprika into a bowl and mix.
- 3Take the chicken with the skin on it and dip it into the egg wash (an egg wash is milk and egg mixed).
- 4Then dip it in the flour.
- 5Then dip it in the egg wash one more time.
- 6Then dip it in the flour one more time.
- 7Heat the oil in a pot (test the oil by putting a piece of egg wash and flour into it if it sizzles and rises to the top that means the oil is hot enough for the chicken).
- 8Put the chicken into the oil and cook it for 15 mins.
- 9When the chicken is golden brown its good if not cook it more.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kfc Copycat Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (407 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2006.4
- Calories from Fat 1579
- Total Fat 175.5 g
- Saturated Fat 24.7 g
- Cholesterol 156.4 mg
- Sodium 1877.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 30.8 g