This fried chicken is a homemade version of the KFC fried chicken I just love it I mean come on who doesn't like fried chicken.
- Put the eggs and the milk into one bowl and mix them.
- Put the flour, garlic, powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and paprika into a bowl and mix.
- Take the chicken with the skin on it and dip it into the egg wash (an egg wash is milk and egg mixed).
- Then dip it in the flour.
- Then dip it in the egg wash one more time.
- Then dip it in the flour one more time.
- Heat the oil in a pot (test the oil by putting a piece of egg wash and flour into it if it sizzles and rises to the top that means the oil is hot enough for the chicken).
- Put the chicken into the oil and cook it for 15 mins.
- When the chicken is golden brown its good if not cook it more.