Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
The dressing is not that difficult to make.That's pretty much all there is to making the KFC coleslaw recipe. It is one of the easier ones to make, but still very delicious and handy to whip up to impress at BBQ's and pot luck dinners.
- 2 -3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 -2 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground pepper
- 1 quarter of a cup milk
- 1 quarter of a cup buttermilk
- half a cup mayonnaise
- 1 third of a cup granulated sugar
- You simply need to add all of the following ingredients into a bowl and mix them up!
I really thought this would be way too wet, but the coleslaw took it well and I enjoyed this for 2 different meals. Thanks for posting! :)
This is exactly what I have been looking for. A little sweet, just the way I like it. Thank you