1/1 Photo of KFC Coleslaw (Copycat)
4 hrs 20 mins
4 hrs 20 mins
The Spice Guru's Note:
My revised reverse-engineered recipe for KFC's coleslaw.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup real mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh white onion (use a garlic press)
- 1ADD the following DRESSING ingredients into a large bowl: 1/2 cup real mayonnaise, 1/2 cup milk, 1/3 cup sugar, 1/4 cup Miracle Whip, 2 teaspoons cider vinegar, 2 teaspoons pineapple juice, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon coriander powder, 1/4 teaspoon salt (or to taste).
- 2CUT 1-2 small wedges of white onion, each to the size of a garlic clove; PLACE onion wedge into garlic press; SQUEEZE onion pulp and juice to measure 1 teaspoon; ADD to other ingredients in bowl.
- 3WHISK together DRESSING ingredients until smooth, creamy and opalescent, using a wire whisk.
- 4CHOP COLESLAW ingredients to specifications, using a food processor if desired (4 cups cabbage should be cut to approximately 1/4 inch pieces; 1/3 cup carrots should be cut to approximately 1/8 inch thick x 1/4 inch long pieces.
- 5ADD prepped COLESLAW ingredients into large bowl containing DRESSING.
- 6BLEND all ingredients together until combined.
- 7COVER and refrigerate at 4 hours to overnight (I like it best the second day).
- 8COMBINE coleslaw well before serving.
- 9SERVE with your favorite dish (or by itself as I often do).
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for KFC Coleslaw (Copycat)
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.2
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 10.7 mg
- Sodium 347.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 15.4 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: