Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the slaw recipe from KFC.
- 8 cups cabbage, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup carrot, shredded
- 2 tablespoons onions, minced
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Mix vegetables in bowl.
- Mix remaining ingredients in another bowl.
- Pour over top of vegetables.
- Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
Great coleslaw. This was easy and tasted really close to the KFC slaw. Thanks for sharing. Made for Cookbook Tag.
Delicious! I cut the recipe down for DH and I and added a few more onions but otherwise followed the recipe...definately a keeper and going into my Favorites of 2013. Thank you for posting. Made for Zaar Cookbook tag game.
This was excellent! Tastes almost exactly like KFC, and it was super easy to make!!! Thank you for posting this one!