Recipe by Sweet Potato
KFC clone you can make in your own kitchen.
Top Review by Stephanie Rex's Wife
This was awesome. I didn't use the msg or any of the other spices. I just used Lawry's seasoning salt. Edit: I made it as stated here and I enjoyed it more like this but my husband liked it more with the Lawry's. I think this is an awesome way of making chicken! Good stuff!
- 4 chicken leg quarters
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons msg
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut chicken into 8 pieces(4 legs and 4 thighs.
- In a zip lock bag mix all dry ingredients.
- Wet chicken.
- Put one or two pieces of chicken at a time into the bag and shake well.
- Then put chicken pieces on an oiled pan. Use Canola or Peanut oil so your chicken will not stick.
- Bake approximately 40-50 minutes until chicken is done. Half way through baking spoon oil from pan on chicken to brown properly.