pink cook's Note:
I found this delicious salad recipe in one of my cookbooks, similar to the one served in a famous restaurant, and am posting it here in request of some ladies. Enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 iceberg lettuce, broken into bite-size pieces (to make 4 cups)
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 6 strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup red grapes
- 1 cup bread cubes, toasted (or cruotons)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon, ground
- 1/4 cup cashew nuts, coarsely broken
- 1In large bowl combine lettuce pieces, shredded carrot and fruits. Refrigerate until chilled.
- 2In a medium bowl, mix dressing ingredients and refrigerate.
- 3Before serving, add the croutons sprinkled with the ground cinnamon into the salad.
- 4Add cashews pieces and serve with the dressing.
Browse Our Top Tropical Fruits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tropical Fruits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Key West Tropical Salad
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.0
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 12.6 mg
- Sodium 188.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 32.4 g
- Protein 6.5 g