Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
Absolutely the last shrimp/seafood boil recipe you'll ever need!
Make and share this Key West Shrimp Boil With Key Lime Mustard Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 2 -3 lbs raw shrimp
- 2 (12 ounce) cans beer
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 dashes Tabasco sauce
Mustard Dipping Sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise, with
- 1 teaspoon sugar, added
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard or 3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice
- 3 dashes Tabasco sauce
- salt and black pepper
- For Shrimp Boil, add all ingredients to a large stock pot. Bring to boil and add shrimp. Stir and cook until JUST pink -- around 2 minutes.
- Strain in colander. At this point, you can either chill them down or serve warm.
- For the Key Lime Mustard Sauce, mix all ingredients in a small bowl. Chill for at least 2 hours, or longer.
The whole family loved this. We served it warm over rice and with a little of the sauce dirzzled over. Thanks for sharing!
Made this at the Jimmie Buffet concert tonight. Turned out great and was enjoyed by all. I will definitely be making this again for my family.