Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
The recipe says this serves 4 people but this amount feeds my husband and me. Usually double or triple the amounts if anybody else wants any.
Top Review by Mulligan
This is how I'm doing my shrimp from here on out! I added some hot sauce to the key lime mustard sauce but did everything exactly to the recipe. The shrimp had much more flavor in the beer than water (like I normally do). Thanks for posting this!
- 1 3⁄4 lbs unpeeled large raw shrimp
- 3 (12 ounce) cans beer
- 2 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning or 2 tablespoons crab boil seasoning (use powdered crab boil, not liquid)
Key Lime Mustard
- 3⁄4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup key lime juice (fresh or bottled)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- To make Key Lime Mustard: add all ingredients to a small bowl; stir well to combine; refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To make shrimp: rinse and drain shrimp.
- Add beer and Old Bay seasoning to a large pot; bring to a boil; add shrimp.
- Cook 3-5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Drain shrimp Serve immediately with Key Lime Mustard.