Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
The wine shop I work for recently had a Sangria party for our customers. This was one of the recipes we used. It is best to allow this to sit overnight (add ice just before serving) but if you're in a rush it will still be good to drink right away.
- 1 lemon, sliced (chilled)
- 1 orange, sliced (chilled)
- 1 lime, sliced (chilled)
- 30 -50 green seedless grapes, cut in halves (chilled)
- 1 (12 ounce) can Five-Alive drink, frozen concentrate (thawed, but still cold)
- 1 (750 ml) bottle merlot (chilled)
- 1 (12 ounce) can Fresca soda (chilled)
- Mix Five-Alive, Fresca, and wine together in a large pitcher.
- Stir in fruit slices and lots of ice.
- Stir well and serve.