Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Another great marinade that can be used on just about any type of fish or shell fish.
- 3⁄4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon lime zest, finely grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well to combine.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Note: This is only 1 point on Weight Watchers menu.