- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup key lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated key lime zest
- 14 cups pineapple or 14 cups strawberries or 14 cups kiwi or 14 cups watermelon or 14 cups grapes
- 2 -3 tablespoons tequila or 2 -3 tablespoons key lime juice
Directions See How It's Made
- heat sugar and water to boiling, reduce heat, simmer uncovered abot 2 minutes,stirring constantly until sugar is dissolved.
- remove from heat, stir in lime juice.
- let stand at room temp, cover and chill 2 hours.
- stir lime peel into sauce, careully toss fruit and sauce, serve immediately.