Recipe by AZPARZYCH
I love fish, but since I am the only one in my family that eats it, I never cook it at home. This is an easy recipe to start with for me. Recipe notes: In Key West, the fish fillets would be grouper, but sole, flounder, or whatever is on sale will work.
Top Review by breezermom
I used a nice 1 1/2 to 2" thick piece of grouper, and this was just fabulous! Loved the lime juice with this....it complimented the other flavors perfectly. Since my fish was so thick, it was almost 8 ounces so halved the rest of the ingredients to serve one. Cooked a bit longer because of the thickness, but just by a couple of minutes. Thanks for sharing! Made for Football Tag game!
- 59.14 ml butter
- 158.51 ml saltine crackers, crushed
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 4.92 ml italian seasoning
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 453.59 g fish fillet
- 1 lime, juice of
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt butter in a 9x13 baking pan in the oven.
- In a shallow dish, combine cracker crumbs, parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, salt and garlic powder.
- Dip fillets in melted butter, then in cracker-crumb mixture.
- Arrange fish in a single layer in the baking pan, sprinkle with lime juice and bake for about 20 minutes, until fish is tender and flakes easily with a fork.