1/4 Photos of Key West Fillets
I love fish, but since I am the only one in my family that eats it, I never cook it at home. This is an easy recipe to start with for me. Recipe notes: In Key West, the fish fillets would be grouper, but sole, flounder, or whatever is on sale will work.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Melt butter in a 9x13 baking pan in the oven.
- 3In a shallow dish, combine cracker crumbs, parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, salt and garlic powder.
- 4Dip fillets in melted butter, then in cracker-crumb mixture.
- 5Arrange fish in a single layer in the baking pan, sprinkle with lime juice and bake for about 20 minutes, until fish is tender and flakes easily with a fork.
Browse Our Top Freshwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Key West Fillets
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.8
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 98.3 mg
- Sodium 706.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 29.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: