Recipe by Ed&Theresa
Created for RSC#11, coworkers loved it.
Top Review by Kumquat the Cat's friend
Good, but needed something extra. I did use dry sun-dried tomatoes instead of packed in oil. Was it just more salt and pepper (which I added)? Also chilled about 3 hours... Made for RSC#11. Thanks! Very enjoyable.
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drain and rinse
- 1 cup corn (can)
- 2⁄3 cup sun-dried tomato, chopped (packed in oil)
- 1 small minced shallot
- 1⁄4 cup shredded gouda cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (ground)
- 3 tablespoons key lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a serving bowl put the black beans, corn, sun dried tomatoes, shallot and gouda cheese.
- In a jar with a lid add the key lime juice and oil and cayenne pepper.
- Put the lid on the jar shake until mixed well.
- Pour on the salad and mix.
- Chill for about 2 hours.