1/1 Photo of Key Lime Yogurt Bars (Splenda)
4 hrs 25 mins
From a Splenda cookbooklet. Cooking time is freeze time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray an 8" X 8" baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2Crush graham crackers (reserving 2 tablespoons).
- 3Combine crumbs with 1/4 cup Splenda, cinnamon and margarine, mixing well.
- 4Press mixture onto bottom of baking dish.
- 5Combine 1 1/2 cups Splenda and lime juice in a heavy saucepan and bring mixture to a boil.
- 6Reduce heat and cook about 5 minutes or until the mixture is reduced by half.
- 7Remove from heat and cool.
- 8Stir yogurt into saucepan and fold in whipped topping.
- 9Spoon mixture over graham cracker crust and sprinkle with reserved crumbs.
- 10Cover and freeze at least 4 hours or until firm.
- 11Let stand at room temperature before cutting.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Key Lime Yogurt Bars (Splenda)
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.4
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 3.2 mg
- Sodium 97.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen light whipped dessert topping