From a Splenda cookbooklet. Cooking time is freeze time.
Make and share this Key Lime Yogurt Bars (Splenda) recipe from Food.com.
- Spray an 8" X 8" baking dish with cooking spray.
- Crush graham crackers (reserving 2 tablespoons).
- Combine crumbs with 1/4 cup Splenda, cinnamon and margarine, mixing well.
- Press mixture onto bottom of baking dish.
- Combine 1 1/2 cups Splenda and lime juice in a heavy saucepan and bring mixture to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cook about 5 minutes or until the mixture is reduced by half.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Stir yogurt into saucepan and fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon mixture over graham cracker crust and sprinkle with reserved crumbs.
- Cover and freeze at least 4 hours or until firm.
- Let stand at room temperature before cutting.