These are very refreshing. The combination of white chocolate with the keylime is wonderful. I would recommend adding the nuts
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, combine flour, corn starch, and confectioners' sugar. Set aside.
- 2In a large bowl, cream butter, key lime juice, and key lime zest until smooth.
- 3Add flour mixture to butter mixture and begin mixing on low speed.
- 4Once mixture begins to get thick, increase speed to thoroughly mix until combined,
- 5Mix in white chocolate chips and optional macadamia nuts with a large spoon.
- 6Refrigerate dough for at least 45 minutes to firm up.
- 7Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 8Roll dough into 1-inch balls. Place 1-1/2 inches apart on lined baking sheet, and bake for 10 to 12 minutes until bottom edges just barely begin to turn brown. Do not over-bake.
- 9Let cool on baking sheets for at least 5 minutes, then remove to racks continue cooling.
- 10Roll cooled cookies in powdered sugar to cover. Store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Key Lime White Chocolate Coolers
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.6
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 8.1 mg
- Sodium 23.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: