- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 1⁄3 cups Bisquick, Original mix
- 1 (6 ounce) package white baking bar, cut into chuncks (white chocolate)
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Beat butter, surgars, vanilla and egg in a large bowl with spoon until well mixed.
- Stir in Bisquick mix.
- Stir in white chololate chunks and lime peel.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set but not brown.
- Cool 1 minute, remove from cookie sheet to wire.