Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
If you like lime..try these
Make and share this Key Lime White Chocolate Chippers recipe from Food.com.
- cream butter, sugar, egg, egg yolk in a large bowl -- blend in flour, baking powder, salt, lime juice and lime zest.
- fold in white chocolate chips --
- roll dough into walnut sized balls --
- place on ungreased sheet.
- bake at 350* for 8-10 minutes.
Simple and delicious! I made some for my coworkers and they loved them. Only change was to add a bit more flour. These had the perfect amount of lime flavor.
Mine definitely didn't come out like the picture -- they were flat, but they were delicious. I think I'll kick up the flour to 2 cups next time. I also included extra zest, about a tablespoon total.
Received comments like "these are the best cookies I've ever tasted". I make them every few weeks for friends recovering from cancer treatment. Thanks!!