Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
If you like lime..try these
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lime zest
- 3⁄4 cup white chocolate chips
- cream butter, sugar, egg, egg yolk in a large bowl -- blend in flour, baking powder, salt, lime juice and lime zest.
- fold in white chocolate chips --
- roll dough into walnut sized balls --
- place on ungreased sheet.
- bake at 350* for 8-10 minutes.
They taste awesome! But they were tiny! Didn't flatten out very well.
Simple and delicious! I made some for my coworkers and they loved them. Only change was to add a bit more flour. These had the perfect amount of lime flavor.
Mine definitely didn't come out like the picture -- they were flat, but they were delicious. I think I'll kick up the flour to 2 cups next time. I also included extra zest, about a tablespoon total.