Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
From a low-carb dessert cookbook I found at a church rummage sale but haven't yet tried.
Make and share this Key Lime Tarts recipe from Food.com.
- Combine milk, lime juice and cornstarch in medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly until thick. Remove from heat.
- Add egg substitute; whisk constantly for 30 seconds to allow egg substitute to cook. Stir in sour cream and sugar substitutes; cover and refrigerate until cool.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 8 regular muffing cups with cooking spray and set aside.
- Place 1 sheet of phyllo dough on cutting board and spray with butter-flavored cooking spray. Repeat until all layers are done making sure to spray top sheet.
- Cut stack of dough into 8 squares. Fit each stacked square into prepared muffin cup pressing firmly against bottom and side. Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove and cool on wire rack.
- Divide lime mixture evenly among cups; top with whipped topping and garnish with fresh raspberries, if desired.