Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
A dessert drink.
Top Review by momaphet
We have a winner!!!! This drinks was soooo delicious! I loved the combination of lime/vanilla/coconut. The drink was a tarter than I expected but perfectly balanced by the caramel/graham cracker rim, YUM! I used caramel apple dip which worked perfectly . I could only get regular limes but just know how it would taste with key limes and hope I can find some this summer. Thank you for sharing! Made for My Three Chef - Coconut Creamy Dreamy - Summer 2012
- 85.04 g stoli vanilla vodka
- 85.04 g light rum
- 29.58 ml key lime juice or 29.58 ml fresh lime juice
- 44.37 ml cream of coconut (Coco Lopez)
- caramel sauce
- 29.58 ml crushed graham cracker crumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Dip the rim of a martini glass into the caramel sauce; then press the glass into a saucer of graham cracker crumbs to coat.
- In a shaker filled with ice, combine the vodka, rum, lime juice, and cream of coconut.
- Shake to blend and chill; strain into the rimmed glasses.