1/1 Photo of Key Lime Pie (The Drink)
A dessert drink.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 ounces stoli vanilla vodka
- 3 ounces light rum
- 2 tablespoons key lime juice or 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons cream of coconut (Coco Lopez)
- caramel sauce
- 2 tablespoons crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 1Dip the rim of a martini glass into the caramel sauce; then press the glass into a saucer of graham cracker crumbs to coat.
- 2In a shaker filled with ice, combine the vodka, rum, lime juice, and cream of coconut.
- 3Shake to blend and chill; strain into the rimmed glasses.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Key Lime Pie (The Drink)
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.3
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 36.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 16.5 g
- Protein 0.7 g