Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this recipe off the back of a bottle of Mrs. Biddles Key Lime Juice. It is SOOO easy and delicious. Trust me, you want to try this!
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 egg yolks
- 3 -5 ounces key lime juice (depending on taste)
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker pie crusts
- Combine milk and egg yolks at low speed.
- Slowly add juice, mixing until well blended. Pour into 9" graham cracker pie shell and bake for 20 minutes at 350.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving to allow filling to firm.
- Top with whipped cream or meringue and -- ENJOY!
Your are sooooo right, this is soooo good and delicious. Thanks for sharing :)
Not only is this sooo easy but it is sooo good!
You are so right!!! This is so easy and sooo good. A little bit of the tropics for sure. I topped the pie with whipped cream and garnished with some thin lime slices. Ahhhhhh...... Thanks for sharing, Nolan'sMom.