Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is based off a drink I had on my honeymoon while cruising with Royal Caribbean. When I asked the bartender how it was made, he said it was a special mix from Island Oasis, made specially for the cruise line. My husband and I loved it so much, I decided to try and make my own version. And here it is! Perfect for sipping through a straw on a summer day.
- 6 ice cubes, crushed
- 1 ounce heavy whipping cream
- 3 ounces Sprite
- 1⁄2 cup frozen limeade concentrate
- 2 ounces smirnoff twist of lime lime-flavored vodka
- 6 scoops vanilla ice cream
- To crush ice cubes, I generally use my food processor. It does a much better job than my blender.
- Place crushed ice, whipping cream, and Sprite in blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add Limeaide and Vodka.
- Slowly add ice cream scoop by scoop, blending continously until smooth.
- Pour into a glass, and enjoy!
This was wonderful, it tastes exactly like keylime pie filling in a glass.