Recipe by Kitchen_Kouture
I love Key Lime Pie. This adult pudding shot is perfect for dinner parties or bbq's.
- 3 1⁄2 ounces lemon pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup lime-flavored vodka
- 1⁄16 cup Frangelico
- 1 dash lime juice
- 8 ounces extra thick Cool Whip topping
- 1 dash green food coloring
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare the shot cups. Make individual rows of 1-ounce cups on a baking sheet.
- Combine the milk and pudding powder thoroughly in a large bowl.
- Measure and pour the vodka, Frangelico, and lime juice into the bowl. Thoroughly whisk everything together.
- Froth the mixture. Add a scoop of the whipped cream and fold it into the pudding. Continue this process slowly until everything is blended well.
- Finish off by carefully folding in a green food coloring drop. Just remember that the more drops added, the darker the mixture will get.
- Use an ice cream scoop to evenly measure the pudding mixture into the cups.
- Set the pudding. Cover the cups with lids and freeze them for 24 hours at minimum.
- Serve with plastic spoons.