Recipe by Darrinw2001
Tastes so good, you will think you are in Key West! Great dessert or reward for a great workout.
- 12 ounces cold water
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla protein powder
- 2 tablespoons oat flour or 2 tablespoons fine ground oats
- 3 tablespoons frozen limeade concentrate
- 6 ice cubes
- 1 teaspoon Cool Whip Lite
Directions See How It's Made
- add cold water to blender.
- add protein powder and oat flour. (can use meal replacement powder like myoplex or MetRx instead). Blend for 15 seconds on medium.
- add frozen limeade, blend for 30 more seconds.
- add ice and blend on 30 seconds on high.
- pour into tall glass, top with cool whip, serve and enjoy.