Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
An adult dessert in a glass! Freezing the vodka makes this icy good!
Make and share this Key Lime Pie Martini recipe from Food.com.
- 3 tablespoons Licor 43 (vanilla liqueur)
- 1 tablespoon lemon-flavored vodka
- 2 tablespoons key lime juice or 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 lime wedge
- 1⁄8 teaspoon finely crushed cinnamon graham cracker crumbs
- Chill martini glass.
- In a shaker filled with ice combine Liquor 43,vodka,key-lime juice& heavy cream.
- Shake till shaker is icy cold to hold.
- Rub rim of chilled glass with lime wedge then dip into graham and strain drink into martini glass.
I love this. I didn't have Licor 43 so I did 3 parts vanilla vodka, 1 part key lime juice, 3/4 parts triple sec and 1 part cream. I like my drinks tart so you may want to either use Rose's or add a little simple syrup. Also, shake all the alcohol well first and then shake in the cream at the end to avoid curdling.
By far the very best Key Lime Pie Martini, PERIOD. I lived in the Keys for 8 years, tended bar and nothing comes close to this. It is important, however, to use Licor43 and Citron Vodka to get the full taste of this delicious drink. Nice job and thanks for nailing it.
I liked it but I think it would be too sour for most. In stead of garnishing the glass with the graham crackers I just ate them as I drank the martini. Very Yummy but some may like to add a little sugar... but not a whole lot! Thanks