Recipe by Rita~
An adult dessert in a glass! Freezing the vodka makes this icy good!
Top Review by Allison Hurst
I love this. I didn't have Licor 43 so I did 3 parts vanilla vodka, 1 part key lime juice, 3/4 parts triple sec and 1 part cream. I like my drinks tart so you may want to either use Rose's or add a little simple syrup. Also, shake all the alcohol well first and then shake in the cream at the end to avoid curdling.
- 3 tablespoons Licor 43 (vanilla liqueur)
- 1 tablespoon lemon-flavored vodka
- 2 tablespoons key lime juice or 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 lime wedge
- 1⁄8 teaspoon finely crushed cinnamon graham cracker crumbs
- Chill martini glass.
- In a shaker filled with ice combine Liquor 43,vodka,key-lime juice& heavy cream.
- Shake till shaker is icy cold to hold.
- Rub rim of chilled glass with lime wedge then dip into graham and strain drink into martini glass.