Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make mine key lime.
Make and share this Key Lime Pie Martini recipe from Food.com.
- To coat the rim of the martini glass, pour a small amount of key lime juice and simple syrup in a small plate.
- In another small plate, pour about 5 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs.
- Wet the martini glass rim with the lime juice/simple syrup; dip into the graham cracker crumbs several times to ensure coverage; set aside.
- To a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add the Licor 43, key lime juice, vanilla vodka, and Midori; shake vigorously.
- Strain into rimmed martini glass; garnish with lime wedge.