Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make mine key lime.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces spanish liqueur (Licor 43)
- 1 1⁄2 ounces key lime juice
- 1 ounce vanilla vodka
- 1⁄2 ounce Midori melon liqueur
- key lime wedge, for garnish
- key lime juice
- simple syrup
- graham cracker crumbs
- To coat the rim of the martini glass, pour a small amount of key lime juice and simple syrup in a small plate.
- In another small plate, pour about 5 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs.
- Wet the martini glass rim with the lime juice/simple syrup; dip into the graham cracker crumbs several times to ensure coverage; set aside.
- To a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add the Licor 43, key lime juice, vanilla vodka, and Midori; shake vigorously.
- Strain into rimmed martini glass; garnish with lime wedge.