Recipe by seahorse73
Out of local paper, OH MY GOD! Great for an adult dessert!
Top Review by Laouli
I'm sorry I really wanted this recipe to work but I was not a fan... I tried a Key Lime Martini at a local restaurant and I have been trying to recreate it and your recipe sounded like a good match...
- graham cracker crumbs, to rim the glasses
- 2 lime wedges
- 6 tablespoons vanilla vodka
- 1⁄2 cup key lime liqueur (KeKe is the best!)
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- ice cube
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour graham crackers crums in a shallow dish.
- Rub a lime wedge around the edge of the martini glass and roll the edge in the graham cracker crumbs.
- Chill the glass for about 30 minutes our until ready to serve.
- Combine the vodka, key lime liqueur, pineapple juice, and cream in a shaker.
- Fill the shaker 1/2 full with ice and shake until well blended.
- Pour into prepared martini glass, garnish with a lime wedge and serve immediately.