Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This drink is so good, it even has a graham cracker coating around the rim of the glass. The Licor 43 is a Spanish brandy liqueur; it's also known as "Cuarenta y Tres", which stands for "43" in Spanish. This liqueur is made up of 43 ingredients including vanilla and citrus.
- Fill 1/2 of a martini shaker with crushed ice.
- Add cold water, until almost 3/4 of shaker is filled up, shake well.
- Add Licor 43, half and half and lime juice; shake well.
- Moisten rim of glasses, dip into graham cracker crumbs, coating each rim of glass.
- Pour mixture into glasses; garnish with lime slice and serve.