This drink is so good, it even has a graham cracker coating around the rim of the glass. The Licor 43 is a Spanish brandy liqueur; it's also known as "Cuarenta y Tres", which stands for "43" in Spanish. This liqueur is made up of 43 ingredients including vanilla and citrus.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fill 1/2 of a martini shaker with crushed ice.
- 2Add cold water, until almost 3/4 of shaker is filled up, shake well.
- 3Add Licor 43, half and half and lime juice; shake well.
- 4Moisten rim of glasses, dip into graham cracker crumbs, coating each rim of glass.
- 5Pour mixture into glasses; garnish with lime slice and serve.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Key Lime Pie Margarita
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 43.9
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 10.4 mg
- Sodium 12.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: