- 354.88 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 44.37 ml granulated sugar
- 29.58 ml water
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 396.89 g can low fat sweetened condensed milk
- 118.29 ml smooth 5% ricotta cheese
- 113.39 g light cream cheese, softened
- 78.07 ml fresh lime juice (approximately 2 limes)
- 9.85 ml finely grated lime rind
- 59.14 ml granulated sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 375°F Spray a 9-inch pie plate with vegetable spray.
- Make crust: in a bowl, stir together the graham crumbs, sugar, water and oil until mixed. Pat the mixture onto the bottom and up the side of a prepared pan.
- Make filling: in a food processor, combine the condensed milk, ricotta cheese, cream cheese, lime juice and rind, and sugar; purée the mixture until it is smooth. Pour it into the crust.
- Place the pan in the centre of the oven and bake for approximately 20 minutes or just until the filling is set. Let the pan cool on a wire rack.
- Chill before serving.