1/4 Photos of Key Lime Pie (Light)
Delicious easy and light key lime pie! From R. Reisman.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1Preheat the oven to 375°F Spray a 9-inch pie plate with vegetable spray.
- 2Make crust: in a bowl, stir together the graham crumbs, sugar, water and oil until mixed. Pat the mixture onto the bottom and up the side of a prepared pan.
- 3Make filling: in a food processor, combine the condensed milk, ricotta cheese, cream cheese, lime juice and rind, and sugar; purée the mixture until it is smooth. Pour it into the crust.
- 4Place the pan in the centre of the oven and bake for approximately 20 minutes or just until the filling is set. Let the pan cool on a wire rack.
- 5Chill before serving.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Key Lime Pie (Light)
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.8
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 12.4 mg
- Sodium 110.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low fat sweetened condensed milk