- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (14 ounce) can low fat sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup smooth 5% ricotta cheese
- 4 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lime juice (approximately 2 limes)
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lime rind
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 375°F Spray a 9-inch pie plate with vegetable spray.
- Make crust: in a bowl, stir together the graham crumbs, sugar, water and oil until mixed. Pat the mixture onto the bottom and up the side of a prepared pan.
- Make filling: in a food processor, combine the condensed milk, ricotta cheese, cream cheese, lime juice and rind, and sugar; purée the mixture until it is smooth. Pour it into the crust.
- Place the pan in the centre of the oven and bake for approximately 20 minutes or just until the filling is set. Let the pan cool on a wire rack.
- Chill before serving.