i'm swiping this off of dozenflours.com because if i lose it and don't get to try it i will cry
My Private Note
1 inch ...
Units: US | Metric
Graham Cracker Crust
- 4 tablespoons margarine or 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups white chocolate candy melts
- 300 ml sweetened condensed milk (one small can, a little over a cup)
- 3 tablespoons lime zest (about 3 limes worth or 6-8 key limes)
- 3 tablespoons lime juice (freshly squeezed is better)
- 1/2 teaspoon citric acid (you can find it in health food stores)
- 3 -5 drops food coloring (optional, i used 3 drops of green and 2 of yellow)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1crust is optional. Line a square 8"x8 baking pan with foil or parchment paper, helps you get it out of the pan later. Preheat oven to 350.
- 2mix graham crumbs, sugar, and butter. Spread evenly into the baking pan and bake for 10 minutes or until edge is lightly browned. Remove from the oven and let cool on a wire rack.
- 3while that bakes, zest and juice your limes, mix with the rest of your ingredients.
- 4melt your goo in the microwave, stirring every 20 seconds. mine only took about a min and a half. don't over heat. pour over your cooked crust and spread evenly.
- 5Cover and chill. cut the fudge into one-inch pieces. wrap the pieces in wax paper or store the whole thing in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Key Lime Pie Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (14 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 64
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 59.3
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 3.0 mg
- Sodium 25.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: