Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
i'm swiping this off of dozenflours.com because if i lose it and don't get to try it i will cry
Make and share this Key Lime Pie Fudge recipe from Food.com.
Graham Cracker Crust
- 4 tablespoons margarine or 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3⁄4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups white chocolate candy melts
- 300 ml sweetened condensed milk (one small can, a little over a cup)
- 3 tablespoons lime zest (about 3 limes worth or 6-8 key limes)
- 3 tablespoons lime juice (freshly squeezed is better)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon citric acid (you can find it in health food stores)
- 3 -5 drops food coloring (optional, i used 3 drops of green and 2 of yellow)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- crust is optional. Line a square 8"x8 baking pan with foil or parchment paper, helps you get it out of the pan later. Preheat oven to 350.
- mix graham crumbs, sugar, and butter. Spread evenly into the baking pan and bake for 10 minutes or until edge is lightly browned. Remove from the oven and let cool on a wire rack.
- while that bakes, zest and juice your limes, mix with the rest of your ingredients.
- melt your goo in the microwave, stirring every 20 seconds. mine only took about a min and a half. don't over heat. pour over your cooked crust and spread evenly.
- Cover and chill. cut the fudge into one-inch pieces. wrap the pieces in wax paper or store the whole thing in an airtight container.