1/2 Photos of Key Lime Pie
miss gracie's Note:
I have a dear friend who once traveled throughout Florida seeking the perfect key lime pie. He swears this recipe is better than anything he tasted on his quest, and he sampled a lot of pies!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In a bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter.
- 3Press the mixture firmly into a 9-inch pie pan, and bake until brown, about 10-15 minutes.
- 4Remove from the oven and allow to cool to room temperature before filling.
- 5Lower the oven temperature to 325 degrees.
- 6In a separate bowl, combine the condensed milk, lime juice, and eggs.
- 7Whisk until well blended and place the filling in the cooled pie shell.
- 8Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- 9Remove from oven and cool.
- 10Chill pie in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- 11Once chilled, combine the sour cream and powdered sugar and spread over the top of the pie using a spatula.
- 12Sprinkle the lime zest as a garnish on top of the sour cream and serve chilled.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Key Lime Pie
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 788.6
- Calories from Fat 279
- Total Fat 31.0 g
- Saturated Fat 17.7 g
- Cholesterol 142.7 mg
- Sodium 399.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 116.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 104.4 g
- Protein 15.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: