Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Had to have a key lime pie...I'm from Florida!! Plus they are real good.
- 1 cup canned sweetened condensed milk, chilled
- 4 egg yolks, cold
- 1⁄2 cup key lime juice, cold
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- 9 inches grams cracker pie crusts
- whipped cream, for garnish
- Combine the milk and the egg yolks and mix well.
- Slowly add the key lime juice and mix just until incorporated.
- Do not over mix or the pie will not set-up in the refrigerator.
- Pour the mix into the gram cracker pie crust and refrigerate until set.
- To serve, slice the pie and serve with whipped cream or serve plain.