Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is another of my mothers recipes. She always used a regular piecrust, not a graham cracker one. I guess you could use either, I've just gotten used to it her way. This is a very creamy, rich pie but does not keep longer than a day or so.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 drop green food coloring
- 1 pint whipping cream (whipped)
- 1 pre-baked 9 inch pie shell
- Slowly stir lime juice into milk. Add drop of food coloring. Fold half of whipped cream into mixture.
- Pour mixture into prebaked pie shell. Cover with remaining whipped cream.
- Keep refrigerated.