Prep 20 mins
Cook 17 mins
- 4 teaspoons lime zest, grated
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice
- 4 large egg yolks
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Whisk zest and yolks in medium bowl until tinted light green, about 2 minutes.
- Beat in milk, then juice; set aside at room temperature to thicken.
- Pour lime filling into crust; bake until center is set, yet wiggly when jiggled, 15 to 17 minutes.
- Return pie to wire rack; cool to room temperature. Refrigerate until well chilled, at least 3 hours. (Can be covered with lightly oiled or oil-sprayed plastic wrap laid directly on filling and refrigerated up to 1 day.).