- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup key lime juice
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker pie crust
- 1 cup heavy cream
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven bake pie crust for 10 minutes.
- combine condense milk,key lime juice in large bowl.
- . beat heavy cream to stiff.
- fold milk mixture into stiff cream, until blended.
- scoop filling into prepared crust.
- freeze until semi-firm, at least 4 hours. let stand at room temperature 10 minutes before serving
- garnish with julienned lime peel.