Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Really good key lime pie. Nice and tangy, not too sweet! Use fresh key limes... makes a real difference in the flavor.
- preheat oven to 340 degrees.
- Wisk together yolks and zest.
- Beat in milk, beat for a minute or two.
- Beat in lime juice 1/2 at a time.
- Let mixture sit to thicken up.
- Pour into prepared crust.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Let cool to room temp, then refrigerate for several hours before serving.
- If you are using a deep pie shell, double the recipe and bake for an additional 5 minutes.