Really good key lime pie. Nice and tangy, not too sweet! Use fresh key limes... makes a real difference in the flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven to 340 degrees.
- 2Wisk together yolks and zest.
- 3Beat in milk, beat for a minute or two.
- 4Beat in lime juice 1/2 at a time.
- 5Let mixture sit to thicken up.
- 6Pour into prepared crust.
- 7Bake for 15 minutes.
- 8Let cool to room temp, then refrigerate for several hours before serving.
- 9If you are using a deep pie shell, double the recipe and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Key Lime Pie
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 335.3
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 111.2 mg
- Sodium 237.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 38.7 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
key lime zest