Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
This flavorful pie is named after the delicious key limes, found in the Florida Keys.
- 1 baked pie crust
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup key lime juice or 1⁄2 cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest or 1 teaspoon lemon peel
- 1 1⁄2 cups whipped cream (Cool Whip works well)
- Prepare baked pie crust. Cool completely.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Beat eggs, milk, lime juice, and lime peel in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed about 1 minute or until well blended. Pour into pie crust.