Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is from a Dining book from a visitor's station in Myrtle Beach. I decided to try it and haven't stopped making it. It is so delicious and easy!!! I have listed some of the changes I do too, like not refrigerating but freezing instead because I like it being really, really cold but you make it however you like. Let me know how it goes. Enjoy!
- 2 (9 inch) pre-made graham cracker pie crust
- 28 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup nelly and joe key lime juice (buy another brand if you have to)
- 6 egg yolks
- Blend all ingredients with electric mixer and pour into two 9-inch graham cracker pie shells.
- Bake 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Cool for 10 minutes; refrigerate until serving.
- ****I recommend freezing because I like it really, really cold.
- Note: You may want to cook the pie crusts a little bit before pouring in the mixture, if that is the case, read the directions on the pie shell package for baking before putting your ingredients in the pie shell. (Sometimes I do this and other times I don't).