Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 baked pastry shells or 1 graham cracker crumb crust
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1⁄2 cup ReaLime juice
- green food coloring
- whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 325 deg.
- In large mixer bowl combine egg yolks with sweetened condensed milk, ReaLime and food coloring, if desired.
- Pour into prepared pastry shell; bake 30 min.
- Top with whippped cream.
- Garnish as desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
- This makes an 8" pie.
- For 9 or 10" pie, double all filling ingredients and bake 40 min.
- Also works for Lemon pie substituting Lemon juice for ReaLime.