- 1 1⁄4 cups fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon finely shredded lime peel
- 1⁄2 cup key lime juice or 1⁄2 cup persian lime juice
- 1 drop green food coloring
- 1 drop yellow food coloring
- 24 baked miniature phyllo cups
- fat-free whipped topping (optional)
- wedged lime (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- The lime wedges should be very thin. the food colors are also optional however if using use both.
- For filling, whisk the milk, lime peel, juice and color.
- Cover and chill 2 hours or until filling mounds slightly.
- Spoon about 1 tbsp into each phyllo shell. Top with whipped topping and wedged lime.