1/3 Photos of Key Lime Muffins
Try something different for breakfast or with your afternoon cup of tea/coffee. Fresh Key Lime Juice works the best.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add the first 4 ingredients to a mixing bowl; stir to combine.
- 2Make a well in the center of the mixture.
- 3In another mixing bowl, combine the milk and remaining ingredients.
- 4Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients; stir until just moistened.
- 5Spoon batter into lightly greased muffin cups; fill 3/4s full.
- 6Bake at 400° for 18 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 7Turn muffins out of pan immediately.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Key Lime Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.9
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 36.2 mg
- Sodium 203.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 16.8 g
- Protein 3.4 g