Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a beautiful, simple 3 ingredient recipe that can be a mousse or a sherbet if frozen.
Make and share this Key Lime Mousse/Sherbet recipe from Food.com.
- For Mousse:.
- Place avocados, honey, and lime juice in a food processor and blend until it's smooth.
- Garnish with fruit if you want to.
- Serve immediately.
- For Sherbet:.
- Freeze the mousse for at least 4 hours.
- Allow to thaw for 15 minutes before serving.
- This sherbet will keep for up to one month in a freezer.