adapted from Pampered Chef
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven to 325*.
- 2Grease and flour 9" springform pan. In small batter bowl, combine cake mix and flour, mix well using whisk. Add water and egg; whisk till smooth.
- 3Pour batter into pan.
- 4Bake 25-28 m inutes till toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 5Remove from oven to wire rack and cool completely. Leave cake in pan.
- 6Brush cake with 1/2 cup of the limeade concentrate (thawed).
- 7Attach large star tip to pastry bag, fill with 1 cup of Cool Whip and set this aside in refrigerator to decorate later.
- 8In medium microwave safe bowl, micro cream cheese on high 30 seconds or softened. whisk till smooth.
- 9Gradually add remaining limeade concentrate, whisking until smooth. add remaining whipped topping and pudding mix, mix till smooth with spatula.
- 10Spoon filling over cake, spread evenly using small spreader.
- 11Zest lime, then slice lime thinly, cut slices in half.
- 12If desired, you may grate white chocolate morsels on hand grater, over filling.
- 13Run a smooth blade knife around inside of cake and release collar.
- 14Use reserved Cool Whip that is in pastry bag to pipe design around top edge of cake.
- 15Place lime halves between design (stars) and sprinkle lime zest over cake.
- 16Tastes better if you chill cake for 1 hour before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Key Lime Mousse Cake
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 264.7
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 18.3 mg
- Sodium 154.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 31.6 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant white chocolate pudding and pie filling mix