Recipe by Sharon123
A non alacoholic margarita! Adapted from the Morton Salt company!
Top Review by Noo
I love magaritas and could drink them by the gallon.This was a pretty good version and I really enjoyed it.The flavour was all there,except the obvious kick of the tequila!At least I can drink a gallon of this without feeling bad!Cheers Sharon...the drinks are on you!!
- 2 ounces margarita mix (store bought)
- 2 ounces carbonated lemon-lime beverage (Sprite or 7 Up etc.)
- 1 dash key lime juice
- coarse kosher salt, to coat rim of glass
- lime slice (to garnish) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine margarita mix, citrus soda and a dash of key lime juice in a drink shaker with ice, and shake well.
- Moisten glasses with lime juice and then dip into a plate of kosher salt.
- Add ice to each glass and top off with the Mockarita mixture.
- Garnish with a lime slice if desired.